Role and Responsibilities
- Attend engineering meetings with SWC and LTA Engineers on project progress and updates
- Take part in the design on station, interface and power distribution for integrated supervisory control system.
- Report to Site Manager on issues and project progress
- Submit documentations to clients on regular basis
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Able to read and interpret Civil Architecture, Combined Services Drawing and Structure Electrical Mechanical drawings
- Able to work on site extensively providing supervision to sub-contractors’ installation work, perform co-ordination with Civil contractors on installation program and conduct testings and inspections with LTA on ISCS installation work completion
- Possess Basic Construction Safety Course (BCSS) certificate is an advantage
- Newly graduated candidates with interest in the industry may apply.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume.
We apologize that we will only respond to shortlisted candidates.