Number of candidates to be recruited for this position：1
Location: Beijing, China
Recruiting department: Safety Quality Centre
Contact number: +86 010-58981373
Contact email: email@example.com
- In charge of testing for product functions, performance, and electrical properties.
- Standardise and break down testing requirements based on product design, verify product testing strategies, prepare test plans, design test models, and test cases.
- Build and maintain testing platform, execute and record tests, track problems and arrange for regression testing, and draft test reports.
- Assign testing tasks and track testing progress, be in charge of tracking problems that arise during the testing process, and take charge of the statistical analysis of bugs.
- Generate test case documentation
- In charge of training testing engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree and above in testing and measurement or electronics engineering or other relevant majors, more than 5 years of testing experience, and more than 3 years in testing projects and management experience.
- Have a certain level of testing theory, and familiar with product development processes, testing processes, and testing process management.
- Proficient in using testing instruments and testing tools. Proficient in development tools and operating system platforms such as C Programming, PowerLogic, and PowerPCB.
- Priority will be given to those who are familiar with ISO9000 quality management systems.