Number of candidates to be recruited for this position：3
Location: Beijing, China
Recruiting department: R&D, Technology Centre
Contact number: +86 010-58981373
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In charge of the circuit design, analysis, debugging, and testing for industrial electronic products.
- Writing and debugging firmware.
- In charge of the maintenance and investigation of problems in the product.
- Bachelor’s degree and above in electrical or electronic engineering, instrumentation, testing technologies, majoring in areas relevant to automation or computing.
- More than 2 years of experience in hardware development for industrial electronic products
- Have a sound foundation in simulation / digital circuits, and have a strong manual capability in circuit design and debugging, and problem solving skills.
- Familiar with FPGA, DSP/MCU/ARM development processes, ample development experience, proficient in development tools such as C Programming language, VHDL or VERILOG.