Number of candidates to be recruited for this position：several
Location: Beijing, Guangzhou, Xi’an, Wuhan, Chengdu, China
Recruiting department: Railway Sales Department
Contact number: +86 010-58981373
Contact email: email@example.com
- Independently develop and establish market relationships, arrange to complete project bidding, project negotiations, contract signing, and collecting payment.
- Participate in intra-regional market analysis and formulate regional sales strategies, and assist regional managers in executing sales plan.
- Assist in completing training of new staff, and undertake internal employee mentorship work.
- Complete regional sales plans and payment plans.
- In charge of tracking projects, product promotions, and business communications with clients.
- Acquire and sort out market data and industry data, providing support for relevant departments to help them respond better to market changes and formulate marketing strategies.
- Provide timely feedback and summarise client requirements, and constantly improve client satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree and above in relevant majors such as railway signalling and automation industries.
- Priority shall be given to candidates with more than 3 years of sales experience or railway industry experience.
- Candidates who are familiar with operating models or organisational structures in the railway-related industries.