Number of candidates to be recruited for this position：1
Recruiting department: International business department
Contact number: +86 010-58981373
Contact email: email@example.com
- To undertake Engineering/Technical Interfaceing aspects of the project ensuring the technical success of the project and fulfillment of client specifications.
- Reports to the SCADA Design Manager for technical matters and to the Interfacing Manager for other matters.
- Detailed design specifications
- Procurement specifications
- Validation specifications
- System database creation and management
- Display and data preparation for system configuration (including scripts)
- Manufacturing information (drawings, test specifications) for cabinets
- I/O Device Programming and configuration (PLCs)
- Test specifications for unit and system
- Conduct in-house tests
- Installation procedures and diagrams (cable routing, terminations, power supply)
- Commissioning of equipment on LUL stations/control rooms (site based)
- Commissioning and startup of central equipment (site based)
- General screen design and configuration of operators HMI in a SCADA or process control environment
- Knowledge of LANs/networking of workstations and printers, PCs and Microsoft productivity tools: Word, Excel, Access
- Knowledge of current industry standards
- Preferebly from a Transport/Rail SCADA systems experience
- Analogue system design experience (PA/Telephony)
- Sun, Solaris/UNIX and Windows, Relational DBs such as MySQL
- Hardware design (basic cabinet layouts, components placement, power distribution etc)
- Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical or Computer Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience in handling projects within operational management including the management of contractors / suppliers.
- Self-starter and team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Experienced in working with all levels of staff
- Able to work in multi-cultured environment
- Able to work beyond normal working hours, on occasions, for meetings with world-wide teams.