Number of candidates to be recruited for this position：2
Location: Beijing, China
Recruiting department:HR Department
Contact number: +86 010-58981373
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participate in the company’s performance appraisal system, and implement regulations and establish indicators and systems. Arrange for the completion of the adjustment of the company’s performance rating standards, and align that with the company’s growth and business needs.
- Based on the company’s overall target, arrange for the completion of the breakdown and implementation of the company’s performance targets, and arrange for the different departments to formulate performance plans.
- Based on the performance plan, arrange for the completion of the collection and calculation of performance data, and encourage departments to proceed with performance guidance and communication, and provide guidance to ensure that the company’s performance appraisal system runs normally.
- Take charge of organising quarterly and annual performance appraisals based on the company’s performance appraisal management system, and ensure that the appraisal process is standardised.
- Provide suggestions pertaining to performance appraisal results, and provide support for the reward, punishment, promotion, development, and training of employees.
- Bachelor’s degree and above in relevant majors such as HR management
- More than 3 years of experience in HR, with more than 1 year in performance appraisal management.
- Familiar with different performance rating methods, and performance management processes.
- Possess a sound foundation in HR management concepts and knowledge.
- Possess financial knowledge and familiar with office software.
- Possess excellent communication skills and team spirit, with a strong sense of confidentiality.