Number of candidates to be recruited for this position：1
Location: Beijing, China
Recruiting department: Technology Planning Department
Contact number: +86 010-58981373
Contact email: email@example.com
- In charge of the design of the railway surface signalling control circuit
- In charge of liaising with designers from engineering design companies to verify interactivity with external products.
- Participate in the preparation of guiding documentation for the product’s installation, usage, and maintenance.
- In charge of research in the product’s engineering applications.
- Bachelor’s degree and above in relevant majors such as railway signalling and automation.
- Familiar with the railway signalling control concept, which includes: Concepts of input/output station circuits, inter-district signalling circuits, track circuits, encoding circuits, switch-start circuits, and other circuits.
- Familiar with CAD to design signalling engineering diagrams.
- Priority shall be given to candidates with experience in participating in railway circuit engineering design.
- Priority shall be given to candidates with experience working in or working with design institutes.
- Skillful in preparing documentation.